Journey to the End and Back 14May2016
14 May 2016 http://hawpar140516.peatix.com
21 May 2016 http://hawpar210516.peatix.com
- Who is the organiser?
- Lockdown Escape is the largest Singapore company specialising in real life escape games. With outlets in Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia, players are locked in a room and must exploit his or her surroundings in order to escape, emphasising greatly on observation and lateral thinking skills in order to solve the challenges and puzzles. ThinkOut Events is an event specialist company that designs offsite and large scale events which promotes team building and lateral thinking skills. Together with Lockdown Singapore, over 300 MNCs have enjoyed a unique team building events.
- What is this event about?
- This is a family-friendly, team-based game made up of 6 members, so this is a perfect opportunity to have fun with your friends or make new ones. Interaction and cooperation are keys to solving the puzzles. The puzzles train you to think out of the box and are suitable for young and old alike!
- When should I arrive?
- Please come 15 minutes before your game session for registration and seat arrangement. We reserve the right not to admit late comers to avoid inconvenience to other players.
- How long does each game lasts?
- Each game duration is approximately an hour.
- How many people will there be in a team?
- The team size per table is 6 players, but that is subject to change depending on total participants at each game. There will be multiple teams in the same room and all players will join one of each team.
- Can I choose to play with my friends only?
- You can play with your friends only if you purchase a table and have up to 6 players for $150. Otherwise, a table may consist of more than a group of friends, subject to the total participants at each game. For e.g. if you are playing the game with 2 friends, you may be combined with other random players to form a team.
- What if I do not have enough friends?
- Single and couple players are also welcome! Come make new friends and have fun!
- I still do not understand?
- For further enquiries, please email us at email@example.com
- Please come 15 minutes before the Session Times stated above for registration and seat arrangement.
- We reserve the right not to admit late comers to avoid inconvenience to other players.
- Each game duration is approximately 1 hour.
- The game is conducted in English.
- This event is open to 12 years old and above only.
- The team size per table is 6 players, but that is subject to change depending on total participants at each game.
- There will be multiple teams in the same room and all players will join one of each team.
- In some cases, we might need to shuffle players around to ensure team fairness.
- All sales are final. Please be aware that our game is a live event, so once the booking is confirmed, refunds, cancellations or reschedules are not accepted.
- This event is a rain or shine event and there will be outdoor components. No refunds will be issued due to the weather.
- Terms and Conditions are subject to changes without prior notice.
- By purchasing the tickets, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms stated herein.
- The event description was updated. Diff 2016-05-13 03:28:34
1:30 PM - 10:00 PM SGT
- Haw Par Villa
[1:30pm] Standard $25.00 [1:30pm] Table of 6 $150.00 [3:15pm] Standard $25.00 [3:15pm] Table of 6 $150.00 [5:00pm] Standard $25.00 [5:00pm] Table of 6 $150.00 [7:00pm] Standard $25.00 [7:00pm] Table of 6 $150.00
On sale until May 14, 2016, 11:00:00 AM
- Venue Address
- Haw Par Villa, 262 Pasir Panjang Road, Singapore 118628 Singapore
Just a 3 minutes walk from Haw Par Villa MRT station (Circle Line). Car Parking not available.
Lockdown Escape352 Followers